[Coco] Reproduction Program Pak Boxes

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Mon Feb 15 15:52:57 EST 2016

"Purchasers can easily cut them later,..."

You must be envisioning something other than I am!  Yeah, I _could_
cut-out the window myself if I don't mind having it look like something
done as part of a toddler's art project... :-)

Out of curiousity, what clever means of cutting-out clean box windows
at home do you have in mind?

John