[Coco] Reproduction Program Pak Boxes

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 05:20:23 EST 2016

Hi Tim
I would prefer them looking like the original as does the drawing
shown in your link.
I would prefer to glue them at home, to reduce shipping costs.
I should review how many of my boxes are worn and how many
unboxed ones (with manual) do I have, but it will be no less
than 30 new boxes needed.

cheers
pere

Message: 3