[Coco] wdir command? A FIX

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 22:59:06 EST 2016

I have posted both the Basic09 and C sources in my Dropbox folder if anyone needs them. To be honest, I don't remember who started this thread... but here's the working code.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Stuff/WDir.zip

The Basic09 version must be loaded into Basic09 and packed, then run from the cmd line. It's best to have runb gfx2, & syscall merged and loaded into memeory. Wdir will not run from within Basic09 because it requires too much memory. It must be run externally.

The C version can be compile with the OS9 C compile as is.
cc1 -o=wdir /dd/lib/cstart.r wdir.c 0l=/dd/lib/clib.l (I think)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com