[Coco] The WinCMOC Project (CoCo C Compiler + Editor)

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 21:57:59 EDT 2016

Derek,

I would like to compare a CoCo 3 with a modern computer.
I would like to know of benchmark results between a CoCo 3 and a more modern
computer.
A integer results and a floating point results.
Perhaps Dhrystone and Whetstone benchmark test.
And a test that would show the gains made my using a multi core
microprocessor.
I have an idea for a newsletter article and I would like to use some more
factual numbers for my article.

I am trying to say things like my new computer is about 10,000 times faster
but takes about 100 times longer to boot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benchmark_(computing)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wirth%27s_law

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bloat

John Mark Mobley