[Coco] The Hobbit ported to 6809 (Dragon64 and coCo2 64k) - ENDED!

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Aug 30 06:03:54 EDT 2016

If the speed of loading the images slows down the game a lot, you might
consider a version for the CoCo 3 only that stores the images in the extra
memory that's not normally mapped in.  Depending on the amount of memory
the images take up, this might require 512K, but perhaps 128K would be
doable.  You could perhaps use an existing Ramdisk program, which there
were a number of available for the CoCo 3, if you wanted to retain a
structure where the images have filenames, rather than just memory
addresses.

Art