[Coco] The Hobbit ported to 6809 (Dragon64 and coCo2 64k)

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 06:13:10 EDT 2016

Hi William,
you are right, the unravelled series state clearly that, officially, only do
exist v1.0 and v1.1
But you can find easily some modified versions on the net, for sure
correcting some bugs.
There exist v1.2 and v1.2a despite both show the same "V1.2" message and
their filenames
are disk12 and disk12a ... and they work flawlesly!

cheers
pere