[Coco] Alternate font sets

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 07:00:37 EDT 2016

Art, another such program was Steve Bjork's "Mouse" which he published in Rainbow (3 part asm listing, starting in June or July 86?). It allowed you to use the Coco normally in a PMODE4 screen with custom fonts and a few other nice features like hires interface support. I used it while I had a Coco2, but it didn't work with games that wrote directly to the $400 area.
You could run rom/ram and put it above disk basic and it didn't even take up Basic memory.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com