[Coco] Coco Digest, Vol 166, Issue 36

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 04:54:38 EDT 2016

Hi Art,
I am new to the CoCo developpment arena and know just a few about the CoCo3.
As the POKE&HFFD7,0 works well in CoCo and Dragon I thought that issuing the
double speed for the CoCo3 would work well ... in fact the tests I have
done, have
been made on VCC, so I cannot speak about the real thing.
VCC supports well that double speed, the images are loaded faster without
problems.
If it were just a matter of changing (doubling) the value of a few bytes to
compensate
for the double speed, I could add these changes. Could you give me any
pointer to
know what places should be modified (for reading and writting)
The program calls the FREE, CLOSE and LOF commands too
Thanks in advance
pere