[Coco] My Thanksgiving Day Project

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 06:50:56 EST 2015

On Sun, Nov 29, 2015 at 10:06 PM, Brett Gordon wrote:

Very cool demo, Brett. Love it when you telnet back into the computer
running the emulator :)

> If you look closely, I think Tormod has a pre-compiled version (or at
> least the patches for) gcc.  I had some serious problems getting gcc
> compiled, to Tormod sent me a linux binary... I can try to scrounge it
> up for you.   And you'll need William Astle's lwasm package, as this
> is our default 6809 assembler (and Bill worked hard to make sure it
> works with gcc).

Yes, getting the toolchain up can be the hardest part. Luckily my
precompiled packages should make it a breeze:

http://toolshed.sourceforge.net/gcc/ (ad hoc location)

The packages should fit most Debian/Ubuntu/etc installations. If you
are using some other operating system, installing a virtual machine
running e.g. Ubuntu 14.04 would be the easiest.

Tormod