[Coco] My Thanksgiving Day Project

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 16:06:40 EST 2015

If you look closely, I think Tormod has a pre-compiled version (or at
least the patches for) gcc.  I had some serious problems getting gcc
compiled, to Tormod sent me a linux binary... I can try to scrounge it
up for you.   And you'll need William Astle's lwasm package, as this
is our default 6809 assembler (and Bill worked hard to make sure it
works with gcc).

You probably might want to work off of the "master" fork
https://github.com/EtchedPixels/FUZIX, and not my experimental branch.
I don't mind, but I'm constantly noodling with my branch, and there's
no guarantees to stableness ! ( or even if Alan will accept any of my
goofer ideas from it...)

check out this:

https://github.com/EtchedPixels/FUZIX/blob/master/Kernel/platform-coco3/README

Should give you a basic idea... and email if you need help.

--
Brett M. Gordon,
beretta42 at gmail.com