[Coco] OT: Upgrade to WIndows 10?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 24 17:28:39 EST 2015

On 25/11/2015 7:31 AM, Richard E. Crislip wrote:

> Are you pissed with my response or is this humor? TIA

I can assure you it's my warped sense of humour. You have said nothing
to invoke my ire Richard.

> As for your grown grown apps, you may very well have problems upgrading
> to Win10, especially if your apps broke MS rules.

Yes, we did break the rules because we had to; we are doing things to
disks that Windows does not like and fully acknowledge that. However
this was a hard requirement from the client and so it will remain.

The whole thing would've been a lot less painful on a Linux box, but the
powers-that-be mandated it would run on Windows.

Regards,