[Coco] OT: Upgrade to WIndows 10?

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:52:45 EST 2015

> On Nov 24, 2015, at 11:13 AM, Salvador Garcia <ssalvadorgarcia at netscape.net> wrote:
>
> Business users cried foul because their desktop was replaced by a bunch of tiles more commonly found in user interfaces for toddlers.

LOL.    :D

But seriously though, there has been a definite trend towards the “dumbing down” of user interfaces.
I suppose it’s just one of the hallmarks of a mature technology though. What was once a complex tool
for the tech savvy has been turned into an appliance for casual use.

At the same time, we can get more technical and geeky than we ever could before, so it’s all good.  :)

- Ed