[Coco] Drivewire issues

Theodore (Alex) Evans alxevans at concentric.net
Sun Nov 22 18:13:35 EST 2015

Thanks for the effort so far. You have given me a couple good things to check.  Ok, I definitely have an X0 module. I am not booting off drivewire. X0 is a blank image created by the server with the "dw disk create 0" command. The baud rate is the default 115200 set by the wizard. I have never had any troubles using that USB serial adapter with my z88 though the baud rate is far lower.