[Coco] The ultimate VCC hard disk image using EmuDsk

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Nov 12 21:01:16 EST 2015

Barry, where are you putting the VHD? If you are putting it in "HD Drive 0", then you are not even using the SuperIDE. The SuperIDE'dll uses the "IDE Master" & "IDE Slave" slots, which will not (by default) even accept a VHD image, only "xxx.img" files. Not sure, but I think CF cards use FAT16 or FAT32 (I could be wrong, they may use just files like VHDs) where VHD files are just a 'file'.|
If you are putting it in "HD Drive 0", then EmuDsk is using it in NitrOS9, not SuperIDE. You're not going to access those drives in NitrOS9 without rbsuper, llide, i0, and i1 installed.
And hdblda will not access the "HD Drive 0" slot from RSDOS, it is looking for "xxxx.img" to be in "IDE Master".

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com