[Coco] The ultimate VCC hard disk image using EmuDsk

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Nov 12 19:04:28 EST 2015

I am able to access vhd images just fine from NitrOS9, but HDBDOS does not see a drive mounted using any rom I tried. What would be the difference, anyway, between an image from a CF card, an image from a hard disk, or any other image? Wouldn't they all be just a bunch of sectors? Anyway, why would NitrOS9 work but HDBDOS not see the disk?