[Coco] Supercomm fails to load on NitrOS9 lvl 2 on my CoCo 3 with 128K, and a couple of other questions?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Nov 1 09:26:25 EST 2015

Gene, I didn't say the L3 shouldn't be in the repo... just that the non-working compiled disk images should not be in the public downloads. That is for WORKING stuff, not broken stuff. Personally, I'd love to see the L3 work and have worked on it myself (as you know), but to put non-working stuff in the public downloads is confusing to the user and they think it's supposed to work.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com