[Coco] Level 1 & Drivewire

Neal Crook foofoobedoo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 10:54:31 EST 2015

There is also a hardware interfacing issue. DW uses bitbanged io but there
is no direct hardware equivalent in the multicomp09 VHDL currently.. and
all the timing will need to be re-tuned. The more portable alternative is
to use the UART. However, the UART only supports 7 bit data at the moment.
I thing DW needs 8-bit data. I had UART mods on my project list and am
happy to move it higher if you want to work on the DW code changes.

Neal.