[Coco] MShell File Manager v1.0.3o update

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 11:47:24 EST 2015

Brett... alas... MShell will still not properly view the DW4 PC files on Linux or Mac OSes, but works on those dw4 servers in all other respects. It's JUST the PC file dir/copy routines that fail. Reading to/from dw4 OS9/DECB dw4 disk images works fine.
Since I recently optimized a lot of code and cleared some memory, I 'may' have room for the alternative method of reading from Linux and Mac. It uses a different dw cmd that has a ton of uneeded text to be parsed and makes the routine much more involved. That was the reason Aaron created the newer cmd I am currently using.
I may look into that in the future.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/