[Coco] CoCo to NEC 1402

James C. Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 20 22:59:21 EST 2015

Whoo-hoo!  I think I found one of Gene’s tuits.  At least enough of one to cobble together a cable to connect a CoCo3 to an old NEC that has been sitting in my basement for near unto a decade.  Thanks to Steve Bjork for his ancient how-to instructions for the cable.  Used about 3’ of Cat 5 wire, a 10-pin IDC, and an old 9-pin scrounged from a PC card ages ago.  Had some hestitation about that, but the picture is clear and crisp.

One more project done before I push daisies.

The GOD of Israel sent His Son Jesus,
fished me out of the sewer of life,
personally paid in blood to clean me,
took me home, and gave me His T-shirt.
That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.
——— Sayings of Grandpa Jim, c. 2015