[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Sun Dec 20 12:09:57 EST 2015

Oh. I missed this conversation.

Thanks for the concern. Downloads are generally smaller now. Only a few big
ones, as I think the big robots have done their site-sucking work.

What's really needed is someone to organize it. I had a person who started it
and then stopped. Now it's hung up as half-organized with duplicates and a
whoppin pile of new submissions.

It really needs work -- there is duplicate content but almost no actual
duplicate material. What I mean is that there are various scans, images and
PDFs of the same documents. I think those should all be kept because their
various sizes and qualities are valuable in any archive.

Meanwhile, if anyone has the energy to follow this through, I'll be happy to
give that person access to do it. But I'm interested in someone serious who is
not going to give up. Another half-finished organization will only be worse.

Dennis