[Coco] "I had a Dream".

Camillus camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 04:46:52 EST 2015

acces as fronttool ans sql can handle this.

I would like to help, but hae not the complete space to stall the files.

Now if we split the whole thing to store it, then I can make the tool, and see if i can find a server to host it.

At first glance the whole thing is about 75 to 80 Gb, for the coco directory inside the ftp link.

So if we can find 3 more persons to store 20 gb then I make 4 zip files.

If I find my 1T drive that I stowed away, then all fits on that one.

cb

Sent from Mailbird [http://www.getmailbird.com/?utm_source=Mailbird&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=sent-from-mailbird]