[Coco] SuperPak Cartridge... coming soon.

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 19:41:31 EST 2015

I agree $30 is the right target price for a new (single) game cart.

A lot would depend on how much the plastic cases end up being.

How much space do you think would be needed?  I can see hitting that
target price with a simplified PCB with 1 CPLD and a 128k FLASH,
depending on the case cost of course.

- Ed