[Reynolds-L] Sept 29th - Local Reynolds Research Meetup: Northern Virginia/Maryland/DC

Marilyn Reynolds mreynolds333 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 08:31:52 EDT 2018

I hope my newly discovered cousin Alan Reynolds will represent the John of Watertown branch. Now that I have discovered that branch, I also have a DNA link with Reynolds family in KY that doesn’t tie back to MA.    There oldest SUBSTANTIATED family member in that branch is Thomas David Reynolds, born Culpepper VA,  1762, died Jessamine KY 1850.   Would love to tie these 2 branches together if anyone can help. Enjoy!     Maybe this area would be great for next reunion?

Sent from my iPhone