[Reynolds-L] Sept 29th - Local Reynolds Research Meetup: Northern Virginia/Maryland/DC

Tommy Reynolds tommyjoereynolds at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 17:39:30 EDT 2018

Greetings, Reynolds researchers!

A few of us that live in the Northern Virginia/Maryland/DC area are
planning to meet up this Saturday (Sept 29th) to discuss our Reynolds fam
history research.

We're going to meet at the City of Fairfax Regional Library. This library
features the Virginia Room which has some great history and genealogy
resources.

I have reserved a conference room there from 10am to 2pm. We'll also
incorporate lunch either during this period or afterward.

>From the handful of folks I've been in touch with so far, it looks like
attendees will represent the John of Watertown line (#20), the Joseph and
Amanda Gatrell line (#46), and others that I don't remember off hand.

If the folks that show up are interested, I can recap the presentation I
gave earlier this month at the RFA reunion in Missouri on the Reynolds
Surname Project and YDNA Testing.

Please email me if you're interested in joining us.

I'll announce any future local meetups that we may schedule via these email
lists (the RFA list and Rootsweb Reynolds list) as well as on the RFA
Facebook page.

Regards,
Tommy