[Reynolds-L] Found Information

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Tue Sep 11 11:25:29 EDT 2018

Cousins,

I received the following information in an email, it appears that this would
belong to Line 15, John and Sarah Backus.  If you are interested please let
me know and I'll put you in contact with the right person.

Joe

"I have what I believe to be a very important Reynolds family collection.  I
purchased several boxes from an estate sale.  In one of the boxes, there are
letters, photographs, family trees and Bibles going back into the 1800's.
One of your 2008 newsletters has a Mary Alice Palmer from Aurora Colorado
mailing address on it.  I can't believe someone would sell this amount of
personal family history at their estate sale.  How would I contact a family
member or one of your other members that would cherish this collection?  I
normally purchase to resell but this collection should not be broken up.
Let me know your thoughts."

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

RFA President

1007 Stone Shore Street