[Reynolds-L] 86th RFA Annual Reunion

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Thu Oct 4 13:49:45 EDT 2018

Good Afternoon Cousins,

At the 85th RFA Annual Reunion last month we voted to hold the 86th Annual
Reunion next year in Bristol, Rhode Island.  The target dates for the
reunion is September 12th - 14th, 2019 or some weekend near those dates.

I'm looking for volunteers that will help with making this happen!  We need
a place to meet, this could be a hotel, library, genealogy center, or any
other place that will hold 25 - 30 members. I would also like to find a
couple of guest speakers, these could be supplied by the local genealogy or
historical society.

I can supply further information to anyone who is interested.  I think a few
volunteers to form a committee would be better than one person trying to
take everything on.

Please let me know if you can help!

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds