[Reynolds-L] Which Reynolds Line? A Quick Survey

Tommy Reynolds tommyjoereynolds at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 08:46:39 EDT 2018

Quick update:

So far, we have had 68 responses to the survey. Thanks to everyone that has
taken the time to submit. If you haven't done so yet, please submit the
survey by this Friday. After Friday, I'll close the survey and will
distribute to this group a summary of the results.

If your most distant known Reynolds ancestor isn't in the pre-populated
list, you can enter them as a "write in" in the field at the end of the
first question.

Best regards,
Tommy