[Reynolds-L] Line Coordinator duties

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Sat Mar 10 12:29:01 EST 2018

The Reynolds Family Associations wants to improve our current "Ancestor
Lines".  Part of this is to align our current lines with our yDNA
participants and the other part is to insure we have Line Coordinator who
will assist other members in their line.  We want to eventually have a Line
Coordinator for every family group, including every immigrant ancestor to
America. If your family group is so large that you don't want to be
responsible for the entire group, consider taking just a part of the family
group. Activities that should be part of this program could include:

*	Providing a clearing house for all information on this family,
gathering information on all proven or possible descendants of the ancestor.
*	Putting all information in a computer genealogy program or helping
with data entry for that line.
*	Determining whether other families that may be related are and, if
so, how.
*	Conducting and coordinating research to establish family
relationships, to find all descendants, and to gather documentation for all
descendants.
*	Providing articles, information, and queries for the newsletter.
*	Helping to transcribe old written records in order to make them
available on line and to preserve their future.
*	Developing a list of as many living descendants of this family as
possible, and trying to get those people involved in research, family
gatherings, etc.

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

RFA President