[Reynolds-L] email I have been unsubscribed?

Gary Watkins heritage1812 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 12:17:12 EST 2018

I got an email today I had been unsubscribed for from the Reynolds family
mail list.  Why?  As far as I know I am current with dues.  I did send an
email recently to  request my email be changed from my old juno account
(garywatkins@ juno.com) to my new email address (heritage1812 at gmail.com),
but I have not requested to be dropped from the mail list.  So, tell me why
I have been unsubscribed?

Also, what is this password for the Reynolds Family?  I do not recall ever
an email or article in the newsletter about passwords.

Thank you.

Gary Watkins
heritage1812 at gmail.com