[Reynolds-L] 85th RFA Annual Reunion

peggyjune at roadrunner.com peggyjune at roadrunner.com
Thu Aug 30 08:58:27 EDT 2018

That is true.  several of my Wilkes County, NC Reynolds were in the Nashville area at least temporarily.
Peggy
---- jiimphillips via REYNOLDS-L <reynolds-l at reynoldsfamily.org> wrote:
> How about Nashville for the next reunion. The South is peppered with the Reynolds family, and Nashville is an exciting and viberant  destination.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
-------- Original message --------From: Larry Joe Reynolds <Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org> Date: 8/29/18  10:35 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: reynolds-l at reynoldsfamily.org Subject: [Reynolds-L] 85th RFA Annual Reunion
Good Morning Cousins, Well the time is almost here for our 85th RFA Annual Reunion and Business Meeting to be held on September 14th and 15th at the Midwest Genealogy Center located in Independence, Missouri.  If you plan to attend, and have not already contacted me, please do so as soon as possible.  We still need names and counts for our nametags, luncheon arrangements, etc.   I would like to also ask at this time if anyone has any suggestions on the location of our next Annual Reunion?  It take time to plan these events and I want to make to easy for as many people as possible. Hope to see you on the 14th, Joe Larry "Joe" ReynoldsRFA President1007 Stone Shore StreetMount Pleasant, TX  75455-7487(903) 717-8608