[Reynolds-L] 85th RFA Annual Reunion

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Wed Aug 29 11:35:32 EDT 2018

Good Morning Cousins,

Well the time is almost here for our 85th RFA Annual Reunion and Business
Meeting to be held on September 14th and 15th at the Midwest Genealogy
Center located in Independence, Missouri.  If you plan to attend, and have
not already contacted me, please do so as soon as possible.  We still need
names and counts for our nametags, luncheon arrangements, etc.

I would like to also ask at this time if anyone has any suggestions on the
location of our next Annual Reunion?  It take time to plan these events and
I want to make to easy for as many people as possible.

Hope to see you on the 14th,

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

RFA President