[Reynolds-L] [REYNOLDS] Re: Which Reynolds Line? A Quick Survey

Tommy Reynolds tommyjoereynolds at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:19:12 EDT 2018

Odd. If I did send the email below today it must have happened
unintentionally while my phone was in my pocket. The survey closed in
March.

I'm planning to discuss this survey as well as things folks are doing in
the Reynolds Y DNA project at the RFA reunion next month. I'll distribute
any presentation or notes that I prepare to this email group as well.

Thanks.