[Reynolds-L] Gary William Reynolds

Chad Reynolds chad.reynolds at victorylightsinc.com
Fri Jun 2 18:48:54 EDT 2017

Gary will be missed. I got to know Gary via phone about a year ago. We realized we are from the same Reynolds line dating back to Thomas Reynolds b1725 in VA. Gary devoted many years, 30+, I believe to researching our line and was never able to find any credible information before Thomas. I hope to be able to continue his research for him. If anyone has any information on this Reynolds line, let me know. Prayers to his family. We will have to catch up on the other side, Cousin Gary.

--

Chad Reynolds
President / Owner