[Reynolds-L] Gary William Reynolds

Andrew Honeywell melillo.andrew13 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:21:23 EDT 2017

I received this email of a passing. I am new to the association and I have
two Reynolds ancestors from Greenwich, CT/Northcaslte, NY in my tree (Annis
Reynolds c. 1806 NY and Jerusha Reynolds c. 1750 NY). I will light a candle
at my parish, Christ Church Greenwich, this Sunday in prayer and memory for
his Immortal soul.

I write this email because when I saw it I thought, "golly, he is with
those who can answer all our genealogical road blocks and questions." I
know I have much to ask many of my ancestors when I reach Heaven.

Thoughts and prayers to a man I have never met, never knew but for whom I
will prayer to have peace and comfort to his family and Salvation for his
Soul.

Kind Regards,
Andrew R. Melillo Honeywell
1.203.273.2599