[Reynolds-L] Gary William Reynolds

Jan wilson janwilson.jane at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 09:26:15 EDT 2017

I am so sorry to hear this.  I knew Gary was not in good health but had no idea that it was this serious.  I worked with Gary when he took over the DNA project after the death of James Reynolds Hull the originator of the Reynolds DNA project.  It was quite a challenge in those early days but Gary put his heart and soul into taking over from Jim to the benefit of everyone who signed up.  My sincere condolences to his family.

Jan Wilson