[Reynolds-L] Gary William Reynolds

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Fri Jun 2 08:06:22 EDT 2017

Cousins,

It is with a sad heart that I report the passing of our Cousin and Friend
Gary William Reynolds of Seattle, Washington.  Gary was born December 23,
1943, and went to his maker on May 30, 2017.  Gary was the pass
Vice-President of The RFA, in charge of Line Coordination and he also ran
the Reynolds yDNA Project for a number of years.  Gary was directly
responsible for me taking on the role of President of this wonderful
organization and for that I will forever be in his debt.  I will miss our
talks and chats and know that at last his pain and suffering is no more.

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

RFA President

1007 Stone Shore Street