[Reynolds-L] RFA Annual Reunion

Craig Reynolds craigreynolds at verizon.net
Mon Aug 21 08:32:08 EDT 2017

Dear Reynolds Family,

Tweet your eclipse pictures using the hashtag #ReynoldsEclipse and I will attempt making a collage with the photos and locations (please provide photo source location) for distribution.

Let's get the Reynolds name back in the news.

If you don't tweet, email the photos to me at craigerwheelz at gmail.com (yes, different than this one) with the location and time with the subject line Reynolds Eclipse Photos.

Craig Reynolds
from the Reynolds line described in Daniel Stedman's journal