[Reynolds-L] DUES COMIN

Susan Cruse deafmtnbear at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 17:54:05 EDT 2017

Hi Joe

I am sorry to be so late! Money is on it's way.  I am so sorry to hear that
there will not be a big meeting this year. I am 75, totally Deaf, and
Reynolds to the bone! My Father was Earl Schwab Cruse and my Mother was Sue
Irene Reynolds m. Cruse.  My Grandmother was Lula Maude
Smith m. Reynolds. That Smith family is large and  from Columbus Grove,
Ohio. When married, she and my  Grandfather  Charles Franklin Reynolds
lived in Lima, Ohio the rest of their lives! Well, my friend, that gives
you my Reynolds origins. After my husband Louie   Rebillet, left us and
married an older woman, then died,I removed my Rebillet and went back to
Cruse. A small handful, and my joy at being part of the  Reynolds Group!!!!
Stay well, and we'll work on next year's "meeting'.

My  Best,  Suz  (also known as Buckeye!)