[Reynolds-L] I agree!

Phyllis Reynolds Goelz dudpa2008 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 23:06:52 EDT 2017

Joe’s email address is:  <mailto:Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org> Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org   I am the treasurer for the organization.  You can complete the form online and mail it to me with a check to the Reynolds Family Organization at:

Phyllis Reynolds Goelz

9913 E Palermo Ave

Gold Canyon, AZ  85118

Or you can pay online with PayPal.

Whichever you choose, hope to see more of you joining the Reynolds Family Organization soon!!

Phyllis Reynolds Goelz