[Reynolds-L] RFA Annual Reunion

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Tue Aug 8 17:36:34 EDT 2017

Greeting Cousins,

It troubles me to report that an Annual Reunion for this year has been
cancelled.  I simply was not able to find enough interest to pursue the
matter.

I've made up my mind that I will have one next September (2018), even if I'm
the only one in attendance.  At this time, I'm looking at the Midwest
Genealogy Center in Independence, Missouri, but I'm open to suggestions.
Either way, I would love it if someone could give me some suggestions of a
hotel that would meet our needs, preferably one with a small conference room
that we could use.

Watch for more information.

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds