[Reynolds-L] REYNOLDS/MALONE/LINDSEY & DURHAM CONNECTIONS-DURHAM REUNION SATURDAY JULY 11 2015 DURHAMTOWN PLANTATION NEAR UNION POINT, GREENE COUNTY, GEORGIA

vtoole vtoole at myinu.net
Sun May 31 10:40:59 EDT 2015

Patti and various list members,
	Thank you for answering my posting to the New Kent County, Virginia,
e-mail list.  See below.  I hope that you do not mind that I am posting this
to two Reynolds lists as well.  Maybe you do not know about these lists or
the Reynolds Family Association.  Maybe someone will recognize your Reynolds
line and you will get a "hit."
	While the name is right, "James Reynolds," none of the other
information seems to match my James Reynolds.  Wrong state, etc.  The time
and place do not match.  Neither does the name of the wife, etc.  This
Durham line that connects to my Reynolds has  a Y-DNA marker in the "George"
group at familytreedna.com Reynolds group as James Reynolds d. c. 1820-1822
Georgia perhaps from Scotland.  Have never been able to contact any of the
other testers in that George group.  The Durham line from St. Paul's Parish,
Hanover and back to St. Peter's Parish in New Kent, Virginia, also has a
Y-DNA marker at familytreedna.com in Houston.  It is the Randy-J group in
the Durham surname project.
	Is there a y-DNA marker for you Reynolds line in Pennsylvania???  Is
it by any chance in the "George" group as well???
	Thanks for your time.
Vivian Cates, Alto, Texas 1-936-858-3801