[Reynolds-L] Fw: Request to mailing list REYNOLDS-L rejected - From Kandice Kuechler Wallace

Kandice Wallace kanwal2008 at rocketmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:14:45 EST 2015

Dear Robert Reynolds,

Here is the rejection email.

Again, each separate email is only a file the size of 3MB!  That would only equal 12MB total, unless it is bigger than 3MB. It was pretty big, and I am not exactly how many pages that 3MB includes.

There is something I am not understanding.

Did anyone look at it before I emailed Larry Joe Reynolds this morning, and asked if he got a copy?  Or did he look at it?

I will keep you posted.

Your Cousin,

Kandice Kuechler Wallace