[Reynolds-L] Reunion Committee!

Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Wed Sep 24 18:10:10 EDT 2014

Hello Cousins,

Although the 84th Annual Reynolds Family Association was a success, it was
decided during the Business Meeting that we need for form a "Reunion
Committee".  Serving on this committee will not require you to travel, only
using your computer for research and for communications.  One of the first
things we need to consider is not only the location for next year's 2015
reunion but also for the one's in 2016 and 2017.

If you would consider serving on the Reunion Committee please contact me at:
Joe.Reynolds at ReynoldsFamily.org.  Also please feel free to ask any questions
about the committee.

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

RFA President