[Reynolds-L] Back from Vacation

Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Wed Jul 30 21:37:41 EDT 2014

Good Evening Cousins,

We just got back from Breckenridge, Colorado and although we had a wonderful
time it's good to be back home.  The biggest problem I had there was that I
had no internet connection J.

I am going to be in San Antonio, Texas August 27th-30th, I am going to set
up a display table and recruit for the Reynolds Family Association during
the Federation of Genealogical Societies Annual Convention.  If anyone is in
the area, please drop by and see our booth, and even help out if you can.
I'd love to meet any of you.

Also, our Annual Reunion "Gone to Texas" is less than two months away,
please don't wait much longer to register if you plan on attending.

On a final note, Cousin Jo McGinnis sent me this and I wanted to pass it
along to everyone:

I just added Acquilla Miles Reynolds (1839--1910), a veteran of the Civil
War and his wife, Rachel Blair and a son Archie to Eau Claire Cemetery in
Eau Clair, Butler County, Pennsylvania.  I added everything I could find for
him.  I checked the Pennsylvania Death Index, I could not find a death
certificate for him.

There was a Zoe W. Reynolds buried on the same lot.  I will look for a death
certificate for her later.  I do not know if she is Archie's wife or another
child.  I think she might be another child.  There is no date of birth for
her.

I thought you might know someone looking for this line and what I have
posted might help.  You might want to circulate the info and see if anyone
is interested.

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

RFA President

1007 Stone Shore Street