[Reynolds-L] Forwarded: Reynolds Surname Project

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Wed Jan 29 07:52:08 EST 2014

I was asked to forward the following e-mail that was received at the Surname
Project. Perhaps it will help some of our members.

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

RFA President

1007 Stone Shore Street

Mount Pleasant, TX 75455-7487

Home: 903-717-8608

Cell: 720-393-0344

Hi Gary,

In the Reynolds Surname clan called George where my DNA fits, a number of
men have identical DNA yet they list different most distant ancestors. They
should all be advised to look at The Reynolds-Coates family tree at
Ancestor.com. If the family tree is correct they are all descendants of:

John Reynolds b.1745

Bernard Reynolds b. 1765

John Reynolds b. 1787 or his brother Patrick b. 1790 in Co Leitrim.

David