[Reynolds-L] Daniel Jacob Reynolds, Sr (1810)

Tom Reynolds troutlaketom at embarqmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:23:45 EST 2014

I have been researching for several years to find ancestry information on my
GG Grandfather's lineage but have been unable to go back further than 1810.

My GG grandfather, Daniel Jacob Reynolds Sr was born 1810 Edgefield South
Carolina. He migrated from South Carolina and into Alabama in the 1830s
where he married Frances Woodall in 11 December 1834 in Greene County,
Alabama. The family migrated into Lauderdale County, MS in the late 1840s
and have been there ever since.

The family is listed in the 1840 Census as Daniel Runels in Sumner County,
AL.

The family is listed in the 1850 census as Daniel Runnells, in the
Whynot/Hurricane Creek area of Lauderdale Co, MS

The 1860 Census list all the family members and family name Reynolds in
Lauderdale Co, MS

The 1870 census for the family has not been located at this time.

1880 census has the Daniel Reynolds family in Choctaw County, AL with
surname spelled as Rundles.

The youngest child, Seabron Richard Reynolds is my G. Grandfather.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has any information on this
ancestor or sources of information where I might be able to extend the
ancestral reach of my father's family

Tom Reynolds

509-395-9309

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should
have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence
from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own
government." - George Washington