[Reynolds-L] Volunteers Needed

Kandice Wallace kanwal2008 at rocketmail.com
Wed Aug 27 11:25:58 EDT 2014

Dear Cousin Joe:

What makes you proud of being a Reynolds, and what do you find the most fascinating about them.

Kandice

On Friday, August 22, 2014 3:25 PM, Joe Reynolds <Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org> wrote:

The Reynolds Family Association is in need of several volunteers.  We have the following vacant offices that need to be filled:
·         Vice President  Publications
·         Vice President Public Relations
·         Newsletter Letter
The Reynolds Family Association is an all-volunteer organization and it takes a little effort on each of our part to be successful.  Please be assured that we will not let anyone assume a position without some help from the rest of us.  If you have any questions about any of the above positions please let me know.

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds
RFA President
1007 Stone Shore Street