[Reynolds-L] 2014 Annual RFA Reunion

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Tue Oct 22 23:43:39 EDT 2013

Greeting Cousins,

For those of you who didn't make the Annual Reunion in Louisville this year,
I want to say that you missed a wonderful meeting. The purpose of this
e-mail is to get some suggestions or recommendations on where we should hold
our Annual Reunion next year. I'm also interested in your thoughts of the
best dates of the reunion. In the past is was initially held around August
23rd, which is the anniversary of the RFA, last year it was suggested that
it be held in September, after the children returned to school and most
summer vacations were over.

Will you please take a few minutes to let me know where you would like to
see next year's reunion held and what month you would like it in. Also, if
you would prefer the full Meeting Day to be on a weekend or weekday.

Thanks,

Joe

Joe Reynolds

RFA President