[Reynolds-L] Historical Question

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Sat May 25 13:27:17 EDT 2013

OK you RFA history buffs, my wife and I are leaving next week for an
extended stay in the New England area. We're going first to Louisville, KY,
to finalize our Annual Reunion details and then to Fort Wayne, IN on RFA
business. Next we're going to Toronto, Canada and coming back down through
Niagara Falls. We are visiting with Kin in Ava, NY and then we will be
going to visit my wife's son in Cabot, VT. While in Vermont I plan to also
visit Maine and New Hampshire.

After a couple of weeks there we will start back towards Texas. I am going
to make sure I visit Bristol, RI to see if I can get a picture of Joseph
Reynolds headstone (The one the RFA Crest came from). I'm also going to
make sure I go, at least through, the states of Connecticut, New Hampshire,
New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland.

My question is, I would love to visit any Reynolds Historical place or any
place that holds significant value to the RFA, and so do you have any
suggestion?

Joe

Joe Reynolds

RFA President