[Reynolds-L] RFA Live Chat

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Thu May 23 11:19:01 EDT 2013

Tonight I'm going to be testing our RFA Live Chat. It would be great if as
many of you as possible could join me in our Chat Room at 7:00 pm CST. The
first time you log in you will need to register; from our main page click
the "Live Chat" button on the left, then next to the username box click
"register", complete the New User Registration Form and click Save at the
bottom of the page. You are now able to sign on and use RFA Live Chat.
When you log on, enter your username, password, except General Chat for
tonight, then click Login. Hope to see many of you there.

Joe

Joe Reynolds

RFA President

1007 Stone Shore Street